Sunday, October 16, 2005

tough times ahead

Hiya

What is this life full of care ,there is no time to stand and stare.Thats something i will vouch for owing to the horrible pressures i am being put under.Who ever said being a student is easy?If i go by what i hear i begin to wonder what life after this is bound to be.I seriously can't comprehend what everybody refers to as easy and care-free life...this student life.Too bad, no one sympathises with us or agrees that we do suffer a lot.

My semester lasts about 4 months and we are made to do a lot of courses in such a short span of time.And i can promise you that it does me no good.I hardly can cram stuff in such a short notice.Why can't the professors be a little more considerate and give us some to enjoy and understand the course?Well, now that i am past caring,i can right get down to penning down my woes[innumerable one's at that..]and crib my heart out.

Since the time i arrived this semester,i've kept promising myself that my mistakes in the previous sems wont re-occur.For heaven's sake NO.That simply wont be the case for me.How can my life become easy and simple?Prorastination says unto me"Hell,what ever are you getting out of it anyway?Just sit back and enjoy."Duffer that i am i agree.And now i reap the benifts all[in case you can call them benefits.]When there is a backlog,it simply does'nt go away.I try real hard,but to no avail.And just when i start to live with it,other things pile up too.To my great discomfort there loom the quizzes.I some how scraped through the 1st session of it all.Well my marks are not worth sharing though.Now thats the story a month ago.

I start from the day after those nightmares with new resolutions and determination.I even manage to find a secluded spot in the campus and study.But all good things should come to an end.Just a day it lasted,for god's sake,just a day.For the pending work that i have,it would hardly suffice.But i revert back to my old ways of wasting time on novels and stuff.Believe it or not,this blog was created in one such wasted time.And here i am,having to face the consequences of whiling away precious time.Isit in front of the computer,fidgeting with it and writing this useless bit of crap when nothing less than the 2nd quizzes start tomorrow.And i am becoming more and more paranoid as the day passes.And now i am frightened like hell of these as if my situation could get any worse.All i can do now is think and do nonsense.

Hell-- ask me and i will define it for you.Its too late now to start the courses afresh,but nevertheless with the zeal of a knight,lone one at that,i face the battle field tomorrow.I shall now resort to my textbooks and xeroxes of friend's notes to find something that might turn up in the paper tomorrow.I sign off on this optimistic note then.

No comments: