Saturday, October 22, 2005

Exhausted.....

Yes....freed at last from those exams.Really nothing brought me to the edge of despair as did this quiz.I found myself completely lost and only now did i come to know of my ignorance.Well whoever said that ignorance is bliss knows just one side of the coin.That much for cribbing.

Just looking around i can find innumerable things to do.My very room demands a hell lot of attention now.Not to mention the novels i have to return or the assignments i should complete.There i am back at studies.NO.Forbidden territory [to my heart atleast].Right now all i need is a good means to rejuvenate my exhausted and bugged spirits.I tried burying myself in a movie.The flick was real cool and i thoroughly enjoyed it.Then went to the beach and had grub.Now banging the computer.Well...i understand i've put forth how jobless i am.Tried chatting but that turned out a fiasco when some fool buzzed me and i dint bother to ignore it.My mistake.

MISTAKE.Reminds me.That's not just the only one i committed of late.Dunno whats up with me but i seem to have lost all reason and purpose.I need time for introspection.Look-what am i saying?I have all the time anyone can wish for,yet i am making no progress about myself.Commiting mistakes is not a crime.To err is human.But to remain oblivious to these and keep repeating them-thats the height of stupidity.No... thats not being harsh - i need to be harsh on myself.I have got some goals and ideals to achieve.Those are set by me myself.So no point complaining that achieving them can be challenging.Its not that i dont make plans-i make too many of them,but not a single one gets executed.I have become too lazy to finish them.

But why the hell do i satisfy myself by saying i will do and i will do?Procrastination is a great hindrance in my path.The good thing about these flop shows in my quizzes is that i have retrieved the long lost feeling of commitment to work.All the best to me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

he..he...ur spammed..