Monday, October 17, 2005

aftermath...

It surely could not have been worse.I messed up the paper completely and here i am not even caring a jot about it.Too cranky right?Inspite of the pathetic performance,i do not regret surfing the net today and putting up this piece of crap.Where the hell is my common sense when i need it utmost?Tomorrow's exam is even more pathetic.Hey..what am i thinking...its more than that.Atleast in these few hours,i can mug something na...Let me give it a shot....
P.S:I am unable to resist putting something up in my space...guess i am addicted...not a good turn of events...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woe is Adelphia
The lede of a front-pager in this week's L.A. Business Journal calls Adelphia "the cable company that can do no right." The Deborah Crowe story was inspired by the much-chronicled snafus that dropped popular ...
Hello, you have made yourself a great blog! I'm immediately going to bookmark you!
I have good news at rich for you to see. It is showing you a whole lot! You are invited to check it out if you get time :-)