Wednesday, October 12, 2005

motivation...

hey....
one does feel rather disconcerted to find things go so amiss around oneself..true it doesn't happen all too often but the frustration and memories do linger..don't u wonder what it is that troubles me...it may seem too trivial but when that alone comprises one's entire world,the view differs..its a grand festival out in this part of the country when one's expected
to enjoy all that comes their way..but heavens forbid..NO..its not smooth sailing for all..all my plans back fire and here i am in the dead of night searching for motivation to lift my failing spirits...Google u know comes too handy..well look at this one that has quite helped me...

You know a dream is like a river,ever changing as it flows.
And a dreamer's just a vessel that must follow where it goes.
Trying to learn from what's behind you and never knowing what's in store
makes each day a constant battle just to stay between the shores.
And I will sail my vessel till the river runs dry.
Like a bird upon the wind,these waters are my sky.
I'll never reach my destination if i never try,
So I will run my vessel 'til the river runs dry.
Too many times we stand aside and let the water slip away.
To what we put off 'til tomorrow has now become today.
So don't you sit upon the shore and say your satisfied.
Choose to chance the rapids and dare to dance the tides.
--Victoria Shaw

No comments: