Wednesday, October 26, 2005

crap

According to the news updates,there is a low pressure in bay of Bengal.I don't want to sound skeptic but this weather is doing me no good.Personally i don't relish this.Whoever conceived the idea that it would rain cats and dogs in chennai of all places??At least not me,after being a victim to the scorching heat here for the past year.As a matter of fact I've been here just that much time,but have heard enough about the lack of rains here.I had been subjected to heavy downpours back in my hometown long enough to get pissed off.So you can actually understand my dislike for these rains.I know its doing this place a lot of good,the farmers at least.That is if we overlook the havoc such heavy downpour is creating .The papers are all flooded with photos of the immense damage it has caused.This might not be of any consequence to me what so ever,but it has affected me in quite a different way.

Cold and sore throat.Is that any damage??You might be tempted to ask that,but don't even dare.Its me and only me who is in this situation.So don't i know better?With that in mind let me proceed on my current interest-cribbing.Thats because i am absolutely jobless,now that the quizzes are over.Off the line.So there go the brakes.Back to cribbing-a running nose wont be many people's fancy.Neither would one appreciate the company of someone with that.Same is the case with me.I really hate carrying a kerchief around or searching for one when i lose it.Worst part of this is i cant make myself do anything.I cant coax myself into going to the classes or do any of my pending works.So all i do is while away time by chatting with old friends.Now thats one topic for which i can move off the track.

I just love my friends.This might be because of having a select few.But really friends have a great pull for me.Its so wonderful spending time with them.Those go right into the few cherished memories of everyday.Of late i have been in contact with my old schoolmates.old is gold they say-and i vouch for that.There's nothing better than chatting with them and reminiscing about those old times spent together and catching up with current times.At any rate,this is providing some solace in the gloomy weather out there.Pushing drowsiness right out of my head.Let me not dwell too long on this right now.Have to answer myself what pressing things prevent me from doing that.Guessed it right i think.What else but my running nose.ha..ha..

Ciao.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gr8 to say tht iam one of her schoolmate

Anonymous said...

these rains are no good to farmers or any body....they are just suckin..the lives of ppl

M&M said...

kind of nice...gud work.