Thursday, June 15, 2006

Short story...

Here'z me trying my hand at story writing.Guess its very arbit but then i loved the idea of it being incomplete.

He comes back home with a slightly disgruntled look about him.Seems frustrated and edgy.I dont disturb him,give him water and leave him to refresh himself. I dont let the turmoil in my heart show on my face or in my behaviour.For what could i say when there was no hope left?

Hurts to know it is the end.Even worse is hiding the fact that i know.But there had been no scope for doubt and it was proved beyond doubt. So there i was wondering what could possibly be troubling him and fighting down the urge to comfort him.It was the very reason cited for the trouble as it is.

Maybe i should leave.I am unable to contemplate what the course of action should be.Taking the easy way out?But there is no easy way out according to me.Both are having their impact on me.Leaving?Or continuing here?Both seem to be detrimental to my welfare.And my peace of mind.Time alone shall decide.I hope my strength of endurance lasts.

No comments: