Monday, June 19, 2006

Football fever!!

I had not been much of a football fanatic(that's an extreme description even now) all the time.My first world cup was in my 10th or when was it??My dad just found the right argument to stop me watching my soaps and hand over the remote to him and that was the beginning.I had stayed awake then too for the final(im planning on it this time...) and some good matches.My dad used to give me constant commentary with all the side and intersting comments about the players and about his schooltime play.Back then i used to like the players with the best style statements or those whose photoes kept splashing over all papers.Guess it continues now too but may be in a refined sort of way.Seems im in love with Zidane now!!

How i envy my friends in Germany.Those in Russia seem to be heading there too.God only knows how they are managing it.Damn it.Right place at the right time.Wishing France all the best...Obviously i want to see Zidane lift the cup..Dad says its not such a good team after all...Hope he is proved wrong....[;)]..my mischevious self again..!

No comments: